Tuesday, January 01, 2002

My mother was a big part of the problem. This didn't have to be a big deal. I didn't have to be undercover. But she made it so difficult to tell her anything. It was clear that she felt that this ... religion ... was all she felt she had to offer to me. And if I rejected it, I was not only rejecting everlasting life, I was rejecting her gift to me. I saw in her eyes the accomplishment she felt when she finished a lesson and she thought we'd learned it and accepted. She made me feel like I carried twice the burden any one else my age had to carry. It was twice the effort. Twice the alienation. Twice the deception. Twice, times, twice, times, twice.... What does all that equal?

Twice the dissappointment and twice the unhappiness.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Hi there BadMammaJamma. I’m impressed with your this post blog. I happened across you while researching hair thinning for a new web site I’m putting together at hair thinning - you make some good points so I carried on reading right through, thanks for that.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Greetings BadMammaJamma from sunny England……..lol. Surfing around I spotted your this post blog, I guessed there would be lot’s to interest me as I’m very interested in baldness, and of cause I’m not disappointed – thanks for that.I’m just putting together my own site baldness so like a lot of people am quite busy at the moment. See you again!

1:16 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Hi, just a quick post as I’m short of time but thought I must congratulate you on your interesting this post blog. I’m just finishing of my site going bald and hope that it will eventually be as professional as yours. I’m still coming across typo’s I’ve made – I think my spell checker must be faulty……….lol
Anyway BadMammaJamma, thanks again and see you again when I’m in less of a rush.

1:47 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Hi, I was looking though some recommended sites and came across your this post blog. I’m very pleased I did, I found it an interesting read as I’m putting together a site myself at baldness for obvious reasons……….lol. I’ve booked marked you so look forward to posting a bit more next visit.

2:45 AM  
Blogger adam brown said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site

10:09 AM  
Blogger bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home